- Fast changing from drilling to driving
- Designed for use with a hammer drill and Tapcon drill bits
- Simplifies the process of changing from drill to drive
- Eliminates the need for two drills
- Can install all sizes of hex and Phillips head fasteners
Using a hammer drill, drill a hole 1/4" deeper than anchor embedment.
Slide Condrive installation tool over drill bit and drill adapter and position Tapcon concrete anchor onto tool.
Drive Tapcon anchor into pre-drilled hole until anchor is fully seated.
Tapcon anchors require a minimum embedment of 1" and a maximum embedment of 1-3/4".