- Fast installation: drill a hole and drive an anchor
- Replaces small-diameter expansion anchors, plugs, and screws in light- to medium- duty applications
- No inserts are required
- Reversible and removable
- Can be installed close to the edge of concrete
- Thread design results in increased pullout values and lower installation torques
- Climaseal® coating provides extra corrosion resistance
- Recommended for use in ACQ pressure-treated lumber
Click Here for Available Sizes
Using a hammer drill, drill a hole 1/4" deeper than anchor embedment.
Slide Condrive installation tool over drill bit and drill adapter and position Tapcon concrete anchor onto tool.
Drive Tapcon anchor into pre-drilled hole until anchor is fully seated.
Tapcon anchors require a minimum embedment of 1" and a maximum embedment of 1-3/4".